I love weddings, a public declaration of the love you share. My style is reportage, which means I aim to produce a range of images showing the joy, feelings and spirit of your wedding in an unobtrusive and natural way. I'll take some group shots and also spend half an hour with the happy couple, creating some beautiful portraiture, but for the rest of the day, I photograph moments as they unfold - your guests will hardly notice I'm there.
- It is important you feel relaxed with me and like my style, so I meet all couples for a no obligation chat (if you live some distance from Cambridgeshire we can use Skype).
- To help you feel relaxed in front of the camera I always have an engagement shoot before your wedding.
- My approach is relaxed, unobtrusive reportage and I try not to direct or pose you too much.
- I will create a range of images, which can include individual portraits and groups
- Your images are designed to be looked at, so all my packages include the design and delivery of an album.
- The wedding is about you, not the pictures, so I want us all to be relaxed and have some fun creating these images. I am very laid back and relaxed in my approach.
- My packages start at £750*.
- About 4-5 weeks after your wedding I will show you your images then they will be uploaded to a gallery to share with all your guests.
- From a full day (bridal prep to first dance) you can expect to receive 250-500 professionally edited images.
- All my packages include an album.
- I also offer a range of wall art which is made in the UK by master craftsmen and women and includes a 5 year guarantee.
- You receive a USB drive with all your images. The USB has two folders, one contains high resolution images, the other images optimised for Facebook to share with your friends.
* Within 50 miles of Huntingdon
If you think I'm the photographer for you click here to contact me
I hold a DBS certificate and am registered with the update service