Photography for families & couples
My aim is to create beautiful images that tell a story of you and your life together, to become a treasured record for years to come. As a Dad I know how fast our little ones grow up and photography has always been an important part of our family life, but whoever took the picture isn't in it, and selfies don't give any context. We have lots of snaps from holidays on our computer, but the ones we treasure most are hanging on our wall of all of us.
- It is important we are somewhere you all feel relaxed in so no studios
- We'll meet in your home or a location special to you like a garden or favourite park or wood
- We'll have up to two hours so there is no rush. Active children have time to calm down and shy children will get to know me.
- We'll chat before so I can give you some advice on how to get the most out of our two hours.
- My approach is relaxed, unobtrusive reportage and I try not to direct or pose you too much.
- I will create a range of images, from individual portraits to family groups
- If you have pets we'll include them.
- If you have a favourite activity or play a musical instrument, then that can be part of the story.
- To book a session with me costs just £25*.
- About 10 days after our shoot I will show you around 15-30 professionally edited images.
- You can select your favourite which will be printed as a 8" x 6" mounted print.
- You can select further images from my range of albums and wall art.
- With prints starting at £50 there is something for everyone.
- For each image you purchase, I'll supply a FREE watermarked digital file optimised for Facebook to share with your friends.
* Within 20 miles of Huntingdon
If you think I'm the photographer for you click here to contact me
I hold a DBS certificate and am registered with the update service